1. Order a box at http://artkiveapp.com/box! We’ll send you an Artkive Starter Kit (or Kits if you ordered more than one!). The starter kit comes with order forms, instructions, a plastic bag to protect your art and a prepaid shipping label (contiguous U.S. only) to send the art back.
2. Fill the box with your children's marvelous creations and specify your instructions using the included Order Form. Click here for tips on organizing and packing your art. Then send the box back to us using the prepaid UPS shipping label. If you are located in Alaska or Hawaii you can return the box to our address using the shipping method of your preference.
3. Once we receive the Box, we professionally photograph and crop/edit the art so that every piece looks fantastic. We'll send you a Second Payment Invoice based on how many pieces you sent and how many books you will be printing. Learn more here.
4. Your art is loaded into an Artkive account, organized by child and age and book proofs are created according to your instructions.
5. Access your custom book proofs via the Artkive website to make edits and finalize your book. Your premium hardback photo book is printed and shipped anywhere in the world. (Mosaic proofs will be sent via email for your approval.)
(Duplicate copies are available upon request at a discounted price and make excellent gifts!)
6. If you choose to have your artwork returned, we will send back your Box and optional USB. Otherwise, the artwork is recycled.